USED Trimuter Tadpole Steel Recumbent Bike/Tricycle 3x9 drivetrain + 3 speed Hub
For sale is a USED Trimuter Tadpole Steel Recumbent Bicycle / Tricycle
- Drivetrain: Shimano 105 5500 3x9 Speed w/ Sram 3 speed internal hub. 81 total gear combinations.
- Wheels: 20'' Alloy Wheels w/ Schwalbe Marathon 20x1.5'' Tires
- Brakes: Dual Front Drum Brakes w/ lockable levers for parking
- Handlebar: Indirect steering
- Color: Orange
- Extras: 2 Aluminum Bottle cages, Rear Rack w/ Flasher, Cateye Computer, Bell, Smartphone Mount, Front Fenders (not installed), 3 tires, and 2 tubes.
This trike was built around 2004 by Heidegger and Wicks Aircraft. It is considered to be a close replica of a Greenspeed. The manufacturer recommends using clip-in pedals for safety. The frame is not collapsible.
CONDITION: USED, in good working order. Bike has been recently serviced and everything is working well.
SIZING: Currently set up to fit someone 5'6'' to 6'. The boom is adjustable to fit more rider sizes, which could require adding or subtracting chain links.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.