SOLD OUT - USED Valdora PHX2 Triathlon Bike Large Carbon Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed
For sale is a USED Valdora PHX2 Triathlon Bike Large Carbon Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 17cm
- Steer Tube: 25cm
- Standover Height: 82cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra, ISM
- Color: Carbon/Muted Gold
- Weight: 8.3kg/18.3 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon fiber, adjustable position
- Saddle: ISM Adamo Attack, 110mm width
- Stem: VPL S-100 Alloy, 90mm length
- Basebar: VPL Glide, alloy, 42cm width
- Aerobars: Valdora Alloy, 360mm length
- Shifters: Shimano Light action bar end
- Brake Levers: Tektro RX4.1
- Brakes: Unbranded, Alloy side pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 172.5mm, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS21
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. A few minor scuffs on handlebar, seatpost, shifters, and rear derailleur. Drivetrain shows some wear as well. Frame is well kept.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4 (derailleur cables/housing replaced, not brake)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0" to 6'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.