SOLD OUT - USED Vintage 1970 Jack Taylor Tandem Bike 56 / 51cm Blue Suntour Phil Wood
For sale is a USED 1970 Jack Taylor Tandem Bike
- Size: Captain: 56cm Stoker: 51cm
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 56cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t):51cm
- Stoker Reach: 50cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: Adjustable Quill Stem
- Wheel Size: 27''
- Speed: 3x5
- Components: Sun Tour Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 42lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 531 Steel Tubing
- Fork: Reynols 531
- Headset: Threaded
- Seatpost: 26.4mm
- Saddle: Stoker: Selle Italia Anatomic Capttain: San Marco Coureur
- Stem: 3T quill stem
- Handlebar: 3T Aluminum Captain: 36cm Stoker: 40cm
- Shifters: Suntour Down Tube Shifters (friction)
- Brakeset: Mafac Cantelevers front and rear with Phil Wood rear drum brake
- Front Derailleur: Suntour Compe V
- Rear Derailleur: Suntour V-GT Lux
- Crankset: Specialites AT Tandem Crank
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper English Threaded
- Cassette: 5 speed 13-32 freewheel
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51 drive chain, Sram PC830 Timing Chain
- Wheelset: Phil Wood hubs with Super Competition Champion Rims
- Tires: Bontrager Select B 27x1-1/4''
- Extras: Rear Rack
CONDITION: USED, In great shape for age. Paint appears to be original and is in excellent shape. Drive chain, shift cables, and bar tape are all brand new and bike was recently services. Components all appear to be original and period correct. Bike is Ready to ride.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'1 to 5'7'' for stoker, and 5'8 to 6' for the captain.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.