SOLD OUT - USED Vintage 1980's Philippe 55cm Road Bike Reynolds 753 Steel Campagnolo Blue
For sale is a USED Vintage 1980's Philippe 55cm Road Bike Reynolds 753 Steel Campagnolo Blue
- Size: 55ccm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 32''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x7
- Rear Spacing: 126mm
- Components: Campagnolo Super Record Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 20.25lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 753 Steel
- Fork: Reynolds 753 Steel
- Headset: 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: Campagnolo 26.8mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Rolls
- Stem: Cinelli 100mm Quill Stem
- Handlebar: Cinelli 40cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Super Record Down Tube Friction Shifters
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Super Record v2 (4601/1)
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record (1052/SR)
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record (2nd Generation Matte Finish)
- Crankset: Campagnolo Strada Super Record (1049A) 170mm 53/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo ISO Square Taper
- Cassette:7 Speed 13-28T Sunrace
- Chain: Sram 6/7/8 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Open Sport 700c
- Tires: Continental Ultra 2000 700x23c
- Extras: Aluminum Bottle Cage
CONDITION: USED, in great shape. Paint is in excellent condition for it's age and the Super Record Components are also in very good condition. The bike is the epitome of old school class, elegance, and style. It is perfect for a living room display piece or a Sunday morning coffee bike for when you want to dress to impress. Throw on an old school wool jersey, a campagnolo cycling cap, and some toe clips and you are all set.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'6'' to 5'11''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.