SOLD OUT - USED Vintage 1989 Trek Elance 330 56cm Reynolds 531 Steel Road Bike Gray 2x6
For sale is a USED Vintage 1989 Trek Elance 330 56cm Reynolds 531 Steel Road Bike Gray 2x6
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steerer Tube: Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Suntour Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 24.8lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 531 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Vetta
- Stem: Suntour 1" Quill Stem, 80mm
- Handlebar: Hsinlung Aluminum 38cm
- Shifters: Suntour Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Dia Compe 5000 Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Suntour 5000 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Suntour 5000
- Crankset: Sakae SX 170mm 52/42t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: 13-28t 6 Speed Freewheel
- Chain: HKK
- Wheelset: Rigida 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport Classic 700x23c
- Extras: Toe Clip Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is in great shape for its age. Tires, bar tape, cables and housing are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.