SOLD OUT - USED Vintage 1997 Trek 5200 54cm OCLV Carbon Road Bike Purple Shimano 600
For sale is a USED Vintage 1997 Trek 5200 OCLV Carbon Road Bike 54cm Purple 2x8 speed Shimano 600
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5
- Head Tube: 10.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 20cm
- Standover Height: 78cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Shimano Sora/600 Series
- Color: Blue/Purple Fade
- Weight: 8.6kg/18.9 lbs
- Frame: OCLV Carbon fiber
- Fork: OCLV Carbon fiber
- Headset: Tange Vantage, threaded
- Seatpost: Alloy, 240mm, 35mm setback, 27.2mm Ø
- Saddle: Felt Tri-carbon, CrMo rails, 131mm width
- Stem: TTT Synthesis stem, 125mm length
- Handlebar: Forma, 38cm width, 80mm reach, 150mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-3300
- Brakeset: Shimano 600, BR-6403
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600, FD-6401
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600, RD-6401
- Crankset: Shimano 600, FC-6400, 170mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano, 12-21T
- Chain: Unbranded, 8 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmos, quick release, 19.6mm width (external), 18mm depth
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Bike is mechanically sound. Shifting/braking are as you'd expect. Wheels have been replaced, along with tires. New bar tape, plus a tune-up. Components show some scuffs/scratches on them in various areas.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 4 (good)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'7" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.