USED Vintage 59cm Trek Y Foil Sixty Six Red Carbon Fiber Road Bike 2x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 59cm Trek Y Foil Sixty Six Red Carbon Fiber Road Bike 2x9 Speed
- Size: 59cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' Quill
- Standover Height: 32''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6500 mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 20.25lbs
- Frame: Trek Carbon Y-Foil design
- Fork: Trek Carbon 1'' threaded steer tube
- Headset: Shimano 600 threaded
- Seatpost: Thompson Eliete 27.2mm
- Saddle: Serfas
- Stem: Profile Design quill 90mm
- Handlebar: 44cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6500
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 172.5mm 53/39
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink, English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6500 13-25
- Chain: Shimano 9sp
- Wheelset: Rolf Vector Comp
- Tires: Bontrager R2 700x25 Front, Continental Grand Prix 700x23 Rear
CONDITION: This Trek classic is sold as is and needs the following work if buyer actually wants to ride it: Tune-up (true wheels, adjust gears and brakes.) In need of new shifter hoods, bar tape and saddle. Shifters have visual wear, but work well mechanically. The paint is bubbling/peeling a a few locations. There is also a gouge (see photos) on the chain stay that is primarily on the metal chain stay guard, but gets a little into the carbon. Sold AS IS without our typical 60 day mechanical warranty.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'11'' to 6'4''
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.