USED Vintage Bianchi Alfana 60cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Campagnolo 11 speed
For sale is a USED Vintage 60cm Bianchi Alfana Lugged Steel Road Bike Campagnolo 11 speed
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 185mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' threaded w/ threadless stem adapter
- Standover Height: 34.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Campagnolo Potenza Mix
- Color: Celeste/Grey
- Weight: 20.25lbs
- Frame: Tange Prestige Steel tubing
- Fork:Tange Prestige Steel tubing
- Headset: Tange Threaded headset
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 26.8mm
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe
- Stem: Bontrager Elite 110mm +17º
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Potenza 2x11
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Potenza
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Potenza
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Potenza
- Crankset: Campagnolo Chorus CT 175mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Ultra Torque, English Threaded 1.37''x24tpi
- Cassette: Campagnolo Potenza 11-25
- Chain: Campagnolo 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 3
- Tires: Michelin Pro Race 4 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, paint is in good shape for age. The bike had been recently serviced and is in good working order. This would make a great Sunday coffee bike to show off some classic Italian style with all the modern amenities.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6' and up
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.