SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Bianchi Specialissima 58cm Steel Road Bike Campagnolo Record
For sale is a USED Vintage Bianchi Specialissima 58cm Steel Road Bike Campagnolo Record
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Camagnolo Mix
- Color: Celeste
- Weight: 22.25lbs
- Frame: Columbus Tretubi Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Omas 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Campagnolo Aluminum, Fluted, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Supercorsa
- Stem: Cinelli Quill, 110mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Friction Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Modolo Equipe Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Crankset: Campagnolo Strada 180mm 53/42t
- Bottom Bracket: ISO Square Taper
- Cassette: Regina Cx 6 Speed 13-23t
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Mavic MA40 Rims w/ Campagnolo Record Hube
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Classic 700x23c
- Extras: Matching Frame Pump
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape for age. Paint has a few minor scratches. Parts are all very clean and function perfectly.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.