SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Casati Road Bike Red 57cm Lugged Steel Shimano 600 Cinelli Cockpit
For sale is a USED Vintage Casati Lugged Steel Road Bike
- Size: M/L (56cm)
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 175mm
- Standover Height: ~32.5"
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Speed: 2x7
- Components: Shimano 600
- Color: Red
- Weight: 21 lbs 15 oz
- Frame: Casati lugged steel, red
- Fork: Cinelli steel, red
- Headset: Cane Creek 100 Classic
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite 27.2mm silver
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry Riva Cutout ~137mm
- Stem: Cinelli quill stem ~120mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Contact ergo bend, 44cm
- Shifters: Suntour Superbe downtube shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 600 BR-6208, Kool-Stop pads
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600 FD-6207
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600 RD-6207
- Crankset: Shimano 600 FC-6207 170mm 52/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper (JIS)
- Freewheel: Miche 13-28T 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Narrow
- Wheelset: Saturae C20 Rims, Shimano HB-6207 hubs
- Tires: Hutchinson Flash 700x23c
CONDITION: This bike is in excellent condition for its age. The only thing to note is that there are a handful of minor paint chips throughout the frame, most of which are only a few millimeters and only visible up close. The drivetrain runs very well and the wheels are in good shape. Overall an excellent vintage ride.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'9" to 6'0"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.