USED Vintage Colnago SLX Spiral Conic 55cm Road Bike Lugged Columbus Campagnolo
For sale is a USED Vintage (late 80s or early 90's) Colnago SLX Spiral Conic 55cm Purple/White Road Bike with an early 2000's Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed groupset
- Size: Medium (55.5cm)
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: ~160cm
- Standover Height: 32" (813mm)
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Early 2000's Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed
- Color: Bluish purple/white
- Weight: 21 lbs 10 oz
- Frame: Colnago Spiral Conic Columbus SLX (Late 80s or early 90s)
- Fork: Colnago Chrome Lugged Straight Blade (Late 80s or early 90s)
- Headset: Campagnolo
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite
- Saddle: Selle Italia
- Stem: Cinelli quill 26.0mm clamp
- Handlebar: Deda Elementi Anatomic 250 44cm wide 26.0mm clamp
- Shifters: Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed Carbon BB-System
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Chorus
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus
- Rear Derailleur: 2004 Campagnolo Chorus w/ carbon front plate
- Crankset: Campagnolo Chorus 53/39t 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Chorus
- Cassette: Campagnolo 10 speed 12-25t
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Mavic Open Pro to Campagnolo Chorus hubs
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c clinchers
- Extras: Black bottle cage
CONDITION: In very good condition with some cosmetic flaws. The drivetrain shows light wear and runs in good working order. Chainrings and cassette look good. Wheels are true and the braking surfaces are in good shape. There are a few minor scuffs and paint chips on the frame, most notably on the drive side downtube where there is a splotch of purple touch-up paint. These are only superficial flaws; there are no dents on the frame. Overall a lightly used, nicely running vintage build ready to ride.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8" to 6ft
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.