USED Vintage Colnago Super 1975 Road Bike 60cm Campagnolo Nuovo Record Columbus
For sale is a Vintage Colnago Super 1975 Road Bike
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 61cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 175mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' Threaded
- Standover Height: 34.5''
- Wheel Size: 27''
- Speed: 2x5 Friction Shifting
- Components: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Color: Blue/White
- Weight: 23lbs
- Frame: Columbus Steel
- Fork: Columbus Steel
- Headset: Campagnolo Threaded
- Seatpost: Campagnolo 27mm
- Saddle: Brooks Leather
- Stem: Cinelli 80mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli 38cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Record Down tube friction shifters
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Single Pivot Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record w/aftermarket aluminum pullies
- Crankset: Colnago Ernesto 170mm 53/42
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Italian Threaded, ISO Square Taper
- Cassette: 14-24t 5 speed freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Araya 27'' rims w/ Campagnolo Record hubs
- Tires: CST Super HP 27x1''
- Extras: Campagnolo Flat Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in great shape for age. Paint is original and in excellent shape with a few minor dings. Chain and brake hoods are brand new. This would make a perfect L'Eroica bike.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6' and up.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.