SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Peugeot Marseille Steel Road Bike 56cm Large Black 2x6 speed
For sale is a USED Vintage Peugeot Marseille Steel Road Bike 56cm Large Black 2x6 speed
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 13.5
- Steerer Tube: 25cm
- Standover Height: 84cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Shimano
- Color: Black/Red, Orange, Yellow stripes
- Weight: 12kg/26lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Threaded,
- Seatpost: 24mm Ø, 145mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: 155mm width
- Stem: Quill stem, 80mm length, 25.2mm bar clamp diameter
- Handlebar: ITM, 38cm width, 70mm reach, 150mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano SL-S441
- Brakeset: Dia Compe, side-pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, FD-AX50
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, RD-L451
- Crankset: Sakae SA, 170mm length, 52/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: 14-28T
- Chain: SRAM PC-830
- Wheelset: Unbranded aluminum rim, 17mm depth, 23mm width
- Tires: Kenda 27x1-1/4", tan wall
- Extras: Kickstand included
CONDITION: Bike is a well used steel road bike, ready to hit the city streets again! New cables/housing, brake pads, tires, chain and all tuned up. Some minor cosmetic scratches throughout bike, with life left in drivetrain as well.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good) (5 for chain)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 2 (fair)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.