SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Peugeot Road Bike 58cm Reynolds 501 Lugged Steel 2x6 speed Black
For sale is a USED Vintage Peugeot Road Bike 58cm Reynolds 501 Lugged Steel 2x6 speed Black
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 173mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 33.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Shimano Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 22.25lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 501 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Spidel 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 26.2mm
- Stem: Aluminum Quill 90mm
- Handlebar: Champion Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Sachs Friction Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Weinmann 405 Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Sachs
- Crankset: Sugino 170mm 53/42
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: 6 Speed Freewheel 13-25t
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Stay Tru 700c Alloy Clincher Rear, Formula 700c Alloy Clincher Front
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame shows some cosmetic wear. Tires, bar tape, chain, and rear wheel are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.