SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Schwinn Paramount 62cm Road Bike Campagnolo Nuovo Record Chrome
For sale is a USED Vintage Schwinn Paramount 62cm Road Bike Campagnolo Nuovo Record ChromeSPECS:
- Size: 62cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 64cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 62cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 200mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' Quill
- Standover Height: 35''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x5
- Components: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 25.25lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Campagnolo, Threaded
- Seatpost: 27.2mm Aluminum
- Saddle: Cinelli Unicanitor
- Stem: Ambrosio Champion 90mm Quill
- Handlebar: Cinelli Giro d' Italia 38cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Campagnolo Bar end Friction Shifters
- Brakeset: Weinmann Center Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Rear Derailleur:Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Crankset:Campagnolo Nuovo Record 170mm 50/42
- Bottom Bracket: ISO Square Taper, English Thread
- Cassette: 5 Speed Freewheel 14-28T
- Wheelset: Cerchio Fiamme 700c Tubulars
- Tires: Tufo S22 Tubular 700x21c
- Extras: Horn, Toe Clip Pedals, Water bottle
CONDITION: USED, in great shape for age. Bike is sold as is and needs the following work: new chain, lubing of cables and housing (they still work surprisingly well), brake adjustment (preferably new brake pads if bike is to be ridden), minor wheel true f/r, new brake hoods (old hoods have melted to levers), and new tires/Re-glue tires.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6' and up.
WARRANTY: This bike is sold as is and does not come with our typical 60 day mechanical warranty if purchased locally.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.