SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Scott Comp Racing 19'' Fully Rigid Steel Mountain Bike 3x7 Speed
For sale is a USED Vintage Scott Comp Racing 19'' Fully Rigid Steel Mountain Bike 3x7 Speed
- Size: 19''
- Seat Tube (c-c): 19''
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 255mm
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x7
- Type: Fully Rigid Steel Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore LX mix
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 25.3lbs
- Frame: Tange Steel
- Fork: Tange Steel
- Headset: RItchey 1-1/8'' Threadless
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Velo
- Stem: Ritchey Comp Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Easton EC70 Carbon 590mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX ST-M563
- Brakes: Shimano Deore LX Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M563 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX RD-M563
- Crankset: Shimano Deore LX FC-M563 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG20-7 12-28t
- Chain: Sram PC 830
- Wheelset: Sun L18 26'' Alloy Clincher
- Tires: Kenda Small Block Eight 26x2.35'' Rear, Michelin Wild 26x2.1''
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame and components show some cosmetic wear, but otherwise this would make an ultra cool around town bike.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.