SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Vitus 979 52cm Aluminum Road Bike 6 speed Shimano 600 Silver
For sale is a USED Vintage Vitus 979 52cm Aluminum Road Bike 6 speed Shimano 600 Silver
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steerer Tube: Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Shimano 600 Mix
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 20.25lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Shimano 600 Threaded Headset
- Seatpost: Gipiemme Aluminum 25.0mm
- Saddle: Titanio
- Stem: 3T Bertoni Quill Stem 110mm
- Handlebar: 3T Competizione 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 600 SL-6208 Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 600 BR-6208
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600 FD-6207
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600 RD-6208
- Crankset: Shimano 600 FC-6207 170mm 52/42t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 600 MF-6208 6 Speed Freewheel 13-23t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Mavic MA40
- Tires: Hutchinson Fusion 700x23c
- Extras: Shimano 600 Toe Clips
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with some very minor cosmetic wear. Drive side seat stay has a few small scratches. Brake lever hoods have a few cracks, but new Cane Creek hoods are included. This bike is very low mileage and has been hanging in a garage for many years.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2'' to 5'8''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.180824-BB
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.