SOLD OUT - USED Vintage Vitus OCT 55cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x9 speed Blue
For sale is a USED 55cm Vintage Vitus OCT Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x9 speed Blue
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 13.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 22cm
- Standover Height: 82cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra
- Color: Blue/Carbon/Yellow/White
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber, ovoid tubing
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Vitus, integrated
- Seatpost: Thoomson Elite, 25mm, 330mm length, 0mm offset
- Saddle: WTB SpeedV, 155mm width
- Stem: Torelli aluminum, 95mm length
- Handlebar: ITM Ergal, Aluminum, 42cm width, 155mm drop, 80mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-5500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6500
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 50/34T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, external bearings
- Cassette: Shimano HyperGlide, 9 speed, 12-23T
- Chain: Shimano HG, 9 speed, with quick link
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite, 19.5mm width (external), 24mm depth, bladed spokes, quick release
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin Hardshell, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame has some scratches throughout. All parts are worn but still in good usable shape. The bottom bracket and crankset have been replaced by us.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.