Vintage 1948 Original Schwinn Chicago B0E 24" Cruiser Black/Ivory BOE B Model
For sale is a 1948 Schwinn B0E Juvenile Cruiser Bicycle.
- Frame: 16" high - Schwinn-Built tubing. Removable seat post clamp. Built-in mud and chain guard mountings. Drop-out rear fork ends
- Crank: Standar Schwinn B Model type. 5 1/2" crank length
- Fork: Oval with Chrome truss rods and key lock
- Headset: Standard Schwinn B Model set
- Saddle: Troxel rubber padded with springs
- Tires: U.S. Royal Chain Rubber Company 24x2.125"
- Pedals: Persons Supreme Rubber
- Coaster Brake: New Departure Model D
- Chain: Skip Tooth
CONDITION: This bike is in great condition cosmetically. Minor chips in paint and head badge scuffs are pictured. The horn and front lamp are not in operation. Battery and bulb have not been changed. If buyer wants this to be in riding condition, the rear hub would need to be overhauled as the gear doesn't always catch. The serial number puts this bike as a 1948 B0E 11/20. The chain guard matches that of the B6 cruiser made the same year.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.