USED 2014 Specialized Demo 8 Medium Aluminum 26" Downhill Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2014 Specialized Demo 8 Medium Aluminum 26" Downhill Mountain Bike
- Size: Medium/16.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 16.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 150mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 1x10
- Type: Downhill Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM X9 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 37lbs 13oz
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Boxxer RC Soft Coil Spring 200mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: 2014 Fox Performance Series VAN
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Specialized Phenom
- Stem: Specialized Direct Mount Aluminum, 50mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 780mm
- Shifters: SRAM X7 10 Speed
- Brakes: Avid Elixr trail 7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant 165mm 36t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 11-25 10 Speed
- Chain: SRAM PC 1031
- Wheelset: Roval DH 26"
- Tires: Specialized Butcher DH 26x2.5"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.