NEW 2021 Jamis Laser 2.0 10 x 20" Kids Bike Coaster Brake Cosmo Blue
For sale is a NEW 2021 Jamis Laser 2.0 10 x 20" Kids Bike Coaster Brake Cosmo Blue
- Frame Lightweight 6061 aluminum MX-moto frame design, includes chainguard and kickstand
- Fork Tubular unicrown, MX Hi-Ten, straight blades
- Headset Standard threaded type, 22.2mm
- Wheels Alloy 36H black anodized rims with brushed brake tracks, steel front and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires CST Dirt Knobbies, 20 x 2.125”
- Derailleurs N/A
- Shiftlevers N/A
- Chain KMC Z410
- Freewheel N/A
- Crankset Cold-forged steel, electro-plated black finish, 4 1/2” arms, 36T chainring
- BB Set OPC bearing type, VP-B35
- Pedals BMX high-impact resin pedals
- Brakeset Alloy linear pull type and Hi-stop coaster brake (both rear only) with alloy lever
- Handlebar BMX style, 8D sweep x 125mm rise x 580mm wide with safety bell
- Stem BMX alloy with front facing removable cap, 150mm quill
- Grips Kraton with flange
- Seatpost Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 27.2 x 250mm with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle Jamis BMX Jr
- Sizes 10”
- Weight 24.25 lbs
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit a child 4-8 years old (3'8" to 4'8"). Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.