NEW Campagnolo EKAR Crankset 175mm, 40t
The Campagnolo EKAR Crankset is a lightweight and efficient 1x13-speed crank designed for gravel riding and racing.
- The 2-piece crank features a strong and durable 630-grade steel alloy crank axle mated to a lightweight carbon fiber spider and unidirectional carbon fiber arm
- Must be used with a Campagnolo Pro-Tech bottom bracket
- Chainring featurews a narrow-wide tooth design for efficient drive and maximum chain security
- Easy access to external crank bearings
- Easily interchangeable alloy rings – no need to disassemble the crankset
- Narrow Q-factor – 145.5mm
- Defined Color: Carbon
- Rings: 40
- Spindle Interface Type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
- Chainring BCD: 123
- Color: Carbon
- keyword search: EKAR
- Drivetrain Speeds: 13
- Weight: 615
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Crank Intended Use: Gravel
- BB Included: No
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Length (mm): 175
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.