NEW SRAM X01 Eagle Carbon Crankset SuperBoost+ 175mm, Lunar/Polar,
The X01 Eagle crankset is designed to be tough; ready for aggressive Trail and Enduro riding. The Carbon-tuned crankset features 1x components, engineered for greater durability and performance.
- Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- Rings: 32
- Defined Color: Gray
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Color: Lunar/Polar
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 157 Super Boost Hubs
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Crank Length (mm): 175
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.