NEW All-City Cosmic Stallion Ti Frameset All-Road Frame
The Cosmic Stallion Titanium Frameset was custom-designed from our proprietary race-focused titanium tubing to be light as a feather for all-road riding, precise handling, and aggressive speed as long as you both shall live. Ready for fast mountain road rides and all-day gravel epics, this bike sets a new standard for beauty and functionality. Thoroughly modern and classically styled for premium ride quality, irresistible fun, and forever durability.
- Crafted from All-City’s proprietary Oberon Titanium tubing, a blend of 3/2.5 titanium tubes
- Premium corrosion resistance
- Columbus Futura Cross Carbon Fork with 4mm adjustable rake to dial in your performance needs
- Front triangle internal cable routing
- 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Three bottle cages, rear rack mounts, front and rear fender eyelets
- Built with versatility in mind, it accommodates tire sizes 700c x 45mm or 650b x 42mm (both with or without fenders)
- Front and rear thru-axles and All-City Shot Collar (31.8mm, black) included
- 46cm -> 51.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'1" - 5'7"
- 49cm -> 53cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 54.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'5" - 5'10"
- 55cm -> 56cm effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58cm effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.