NEW Axiom Journey Uni-Fit MK 3 Rear Rack: Aluminum
A versatile rear rack that offers a universal fit: compatible with disc brakes, frames without eyelets, road bikes, and traditional designs.
- Double hand-welded, epoxy coated tubular 6061 T6 aluminum construction
- Two sets of adjustable feet mount to eyelets or QR skewer
- Included hardware that allows mounting to frames with or without seatstay eyelets
- Dual horizontal mounting bars
- Set back design for improved heel/trunk bag clearance
- Ample room for a full range of fender styles
- Feet feature an integrated fender eyelet
- Compatible with wheel sizes from 26"-29"
- Weight: 860 g
- Color: Black
- Weight Limit (lbs): 110 lbs
- Platform Dimensions: 12.4 x 4.5"
- Tube Diameter: 10 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Wheel Size (in) : 29
- Requires Eyelets: No
- Disc Brake Compatible: Yes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.