NEW BOX Three Prime 9 X-Wide Multi Shift Groupset - X-Wide Rear Derailleur, 11-50t Cassette, Multi Shift Shifter, Prime 9 Chain
Box's Prime 9 Technology is a counter-intuitive philosophy based on the less is more theory. It embraces range without adding complexity. The outcome is fewer parts, reduced weight, and increased durability.
- Prime 9 technology offers the same range as a 12-speed drivetrain, with fewer gears to shift through
- Fewer parts, reduced weight, and increased durability
- Prime 9 drivetrains significantly reduce the chain angle in the lowest gears, allowing the chain to run straighter across all gears, increasing the life of the chain and cassette
- The 2-piece multi-shift pull lever allows for riders to move up to 3 gears per shift
- The Prime 9 chain is compatible with modern narrow/wide chainrings, and resists stretching over time, and decreases wear on the cassette and chainring
- Cassette Cogs: 11-13-16-20-24-30-36-42-50
- Weight: 1354
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.