NEW Campagnolo EKAR Ergopower Shift/Brake Lever and Disc Caliper - Front, 1x13-Speed, 140mm Hydraulic Caliper
The Campagnolo EKAR Ergopower Shift/Brake Levers and Disc calipers were designed with gravel riding in mind. Easy, intuitive shifting mechanisms, and comfortable levers make this 1x13-speed system a desirable option for gravel riders.
- Precise, quick shifting with One-Lever-One-Action and positive engagement with the efficient 1x13-speed Ekar drivetrain means a perfect change every time
- Lever 3 has been redesigned so that it is easy to activate from the drops
- Ultra-Shift mechanism allows you to up-shift 3 gears with one action
- Vari-Cushion™ hoods provides comfortable, safe grip in any riding position and any off-road conditions
- Additional laser-cut texture on lever blades and controls is sweat- and wear-resistant for an enhanced grip
- Ergonomic adjustable reach to suit any hand or finger size
- Pad Compound: Organic
- Defined Color: Black
- Brake Lever Use: Left
- Brake Caliper Mount: Flat Mount
- Color: Black
- Rotor Included: No
- keyword search: EKAR
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Drivetrain Speeds: 13
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.