NEW Easton CINCH BB86 Bottom Bracket - 86mm, For 30mm Spindle, External Seal
Easton bottom brackets have been developed for use in combination with Easton EC90 SL cranksets. Bottom brackets are an essential part of the bicycle that is often overlooked, but Easton saw it as an opportunity for performance gains and improved efficiency.
- Bearing seals have a very low level of drag while retaining excellent protection qualities and keep contaminants out
- Low viscosity grease and optimized fill percentage hits the perfect balance between durability and minimal friction
- BB Shell Width (mm): 86
- Defined Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
- BB/Frame Interface: BB86
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Spindle Interface Type: 386 EVO
- Spindle Interface Type: Rotor 3D+
- Spindle Interface Type: e*Thirteen P3 Connect
- Spindle Interface Type: Zipp Vuma
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.