NEW Easton EA90 Crankset 170mm,
The Easton EA90 aluminum crankset is optimized for gravel, cyclocross and road riding styles. It offers the versatility of the CINCH system for a variety of gearing combinations.
- EA90 alloy crank arms are lightweight and feature a matte black anodized finish
- CINCH direct mount technology is compatible with both 1x and 2x setups
- CINCH power meter compatible
- Bottom bracket and chainrings sold separately
- Defined Color: Black
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH
- Color: Matte Black
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Weight: 534
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings, No Spider Included
- Crank Intended Use: Cyclocross
- Crank Intended Use: Gravel
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- BB Included: No
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Length (mm): 170
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.