NEW ENVE Composites AG28 Foundation Wheelset - 650, 12 x 100/142mm, Cener-Lock, XDR, Black, i9 101
ENVE’s experiences developing and riding the flagship G Series and M Series have created a quiver a performance enhancing features that have been incorporated into the AG28 Wheelset. The AG28 is designed to be your uncompromising companion when you unwittingly bite off more than you can chew.
- Inner Rim Width of 28mm, minimum recommended tire size of 45mm
- Shallow rim depth of 21mm allows improves vertical compliance and vibration damping
- Carbon rim cross-section and laminate optimized for responsive power transmission and cornering stability
- Tubeless optimized and patent pending, wide hookless bead technology which has proven to shrug off pinch flats to the tune of a 60% improvement over a traditionally more narrow hookless bead
- Maintenance free premium full contact sealed NTN steel bearings
- 40t drive mechanism delivers efficient and responsive power transmission
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.