NEW Feedback Sports 2D Wall Rakk Display Stand - 1-Bike, Wall Mounted, Black
The Velo Wall Rack 2D is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms adjust horizontally and vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes.
- Storage system fits most road bikes, cyclocross bikes, hybrid bikes, and XC mountain bikes
- Soft rubber Frame cradles safely accommodate most any frame tube shape
- Design independently adjusts arms horizontally and vertically to position your bike perfectly
- Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long–term clean finish
- Cradles adjust horizontally 8″–12″ (20.3–30.5cm) from wall, for bikes with 780 or narrower bars
- Cradles adjust vertically 7″ (17.8cm)
- 50lbs (22.7kg) max load
- Mounts to a standard wall stud using included hardware
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.