NEW G8 Performance Custom Heel Wedges – Foot Alignment | Foot Balance
2620 Pro Series Heel Wedges are designed to enhance the effectiveness of the 2620 Orthotic Insoles and/or correct varus/valgus alignment issues. The wedges clip seamlessly into the heel of the 2620 orthotic insoles and help with alignment and balance of the foot in the shoe.
Heel wedges are useful if:
- your feet do not follow a straight line when you walk, run or cycle
- you have rear foot mis-alignment
- you want to create small increments between the 2620 arch heights to help transition from one arch height to the other
- Purposefully integrated into the heel cup of the 2620 Orthotic insole
- Kit contains 6 x reversable varus / valgus (outward / inward ) wedges in three heights (1.5mm, 3mm and 4.5mm)
- Non-stackable true wedges. True wedging is where the zero portion of the wedge stays constant regardless of wedge height
- Correct minor heel pronation / supination alignment
- Augments the natural outside / inside roll (pronation) of the foot without creating imbalances in ankles, knees or hips
- Correct lateral forefoot imbalances (toes don’t point in a straight line to where you are going)
- Incrementally increases force transfer
Please note that you must order the compatible size to fit your 2620s.
e.g. medium size wedges for medium 2620s.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.