NEW G8 Performance Metdomes – Metatarsal Pads – Eliminate Foot / Toe Numbness
Our Metdomes™ are designed to increase blood flow to the foot to alleviate toe/foot numbness and regulate foot temperature.
The Metdomes™ fit under the 1st and 2nd metatarsal heads (ball of foot) gently lifting and spreading the bones to allow increased blood flow. (Yoga for your feet)
Metdomes™ are useful if:
- You experience toe or foot tingling or numbness during sport
- You experience temperature extremes in your feet. (hot or cold)
- In-house designed and rigorously tested
- Kit contains 2 x 2.5mm domes and 2 x 4.5mm domes
- Adhere to the top cover of the Pro Series 2620 or Ignite orthotic insoles using our magic hook system
- Can be moved to numerous times to get the correct placement
- Increase blood flow to the feet and toes
- Reduces incidence of foot and toe numbness
- Helps regulate foot temperature
- Increases suppleness of collateral ligaments
- Most effective when used with a 2620 arch piece positioned forward behind the metatarsal heads (ball of the foot)
PLEASE NOTE: Metdomes™ WILL ONLY ATTACH TO A REASONABLY NEW PAIR OF 2620’S OR IGNITES. THEY WILL NOT ADHERE TO AN OLDER PAIR WHERE THE TOP COVER IS TOO WORN.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.