NEW Garmin Edge 520 Plus GPS Cycling Computer: Black
This bike computer features advanced navigation and challenges built right in, not to mention a bright color screen, preloaded Strava Live Segments and the Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions. Whether you’re exploring new routes or pushing your limits at race time, Edge 520 Plus has exactly what you need.
- Advanced, easy-to-use GPS bike computer for competing and navigation
- Navigation features include new rider alerts and the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions, on and off road
- Preloaded Strava Live Segments let you compete second by second with your previous best or another rider’s PR and see real-time results right on your screen
- Stay connected with your compatible smartphone using LiveTrack and GroupTrack, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in Incident Detection
- Monitors cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with option power and heart rate monitors
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and cycling dynamics when used with Vector power meters
- USB rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours, depending on usage
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.