NEW Garneau Biogel Thermal Full-Finger Gloves
The Biogel Thermal gloves keep your hands warm and toasty. And a patented Biogel progressive padding reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury.
- Drytex Thermal DWR treated upper offers excellent protection from the elements
- GTEX synthetic leather palm maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, while the patented Ergo Air X-Vent design increases ventilation
- Strategically placed silicone print on tactile areas allows for use on touch screen devices
- Extended cuff easily fits over your jacket cuff for added coverage
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions
- Microfiber index and thumb wipe
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.