NEW Jagwire 1x Pro Shift Kit Road/Mountain SRAM/Shimano, Black
Jagwire 1x Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style to any bike with a single-chainring drivetrain.
- The Pro Polished Slick cable combined with a Slick-Lube liner offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance
- Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance
- All parts are included for a complete 1x shift cable and housing installation on either a road or a mountain bike
- The kit contains an extra-long inner cable and ample housing for large frames or a continuous housing run
- Defined Color: Black
- Housing Diameter: 4
- End Type: Shimano/SRAM
- Color: Black
- Cable Head Type: Mountain
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.