NEW Jagwire 2x Elite Link Shift Cable Kit SRAM/Shimano with Polished Ultra-Slick Cables, Black
Jagwire Elite Link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. Lightweight and flexible, its compressionless design and along with the included ultra-slick polished inner cables delivers precise shifting performance. Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments for quick and easy setup.
- Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility
- Links come pre-installed on lubricated liners for quick and easy setup
- Ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize friction and have no coating to wear off
- Durable aluminum housing won’t kink or rust
- 20% lighter than traditional shift housing
- Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
- 2x kits are designed for use with front and rear derailleurs and split housing routing
- For extra large frames or bikes with continuous housing routing, additional links or liners may be required
- Defined Color: Black
- Housing Diameter: 5
- End Type: Shimano/SRAM
- Color: Black
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.