NEW Jagwire Pro Shift Kit Road/Mountain SRAM/Shimano, Black
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement.
- Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off
- Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance
- Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included
- Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing
- Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits
- Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
- Defined Color: Black
- Housing Diameter: 4
- End Type: Shimano/SRAM
- Color: Black
- Length: 2300
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.