NEW Lezyne Pressure Overdrive Floor Pump: Black
Oversized aluminum barrel with steel piston floor pump. Accurate gauge and extra-long, high strength, oversized hose with ABS1 Pro Flip-Thread Chuck.
- Ideally suited for tubelesss tires that require a strong blast of compressed air
- Durable shop floor pump for regular tires also
- Will handle pressure up to 220psi and built in safety release to prevent over inflation
- ABS1 Pro Flip-Head chuck quickly flips between Presta and Schrader valves and features internal valve core tool for removing and tightening cores for tubeless systems
- Color: Black
- Valve Compatibility: Presta and Schrader
- PSI: 220
- Includes Gauge: Yes
- High Volume Pump: Yes
- Defined Color: Black
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.