NEW Look KEO Blade Carbon Ceramic Ti Pedals - Single Sided Clipless, Titanium, 9/16", Black
The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Ti pedal is the flagship model of LOOK's road pedal range. They feature a carbon body with the carbon blade technology which bears its name, titanium spindle and ceramic bearings creating a pedal of incomparable weight and impressive aerodynamics. These pedals are designed to win.
- Lightweight, but durable at 95g per pedal / 260g pair with cleats
- 65% more contact area than the competition, 67mm platform width, 700mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness
- Easy clip in/out with carbon blade tension, 12 (in box), 16 (installed), 20 (sold separately)
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available
- Carbon Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Titanium Spindle, Patented Carbon Leaf Spring Retention, Ceramic Bearings
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.