NEW LOOK X-TRACK Pedals - Dual Sided Clipless, Chromoly, 9/16", Gray
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedalstroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14.
- Durable, but lightweight at 200g per pedal / 450g pair with cleats
- Twice the contact area than the competition, 57mm width, 350mm² surface area for maximum power transfer and stability, superior mud shedding ability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14
- SPD compatible, X-Track Cleat (included) or X-Track Easy Cleat (sold separately) compatible, 6˚ float angle, 13˚ release angle
- Aluminum Body, Chromoly + Spindle, Steel Bearings
- Cleat Interface: Shimano SPD
- Color: Gray
- Pedal Type: Dual Sided Clipless
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Defined Color: Gray
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.