NEW Louis Garneau Women's Course Race Shorts 9.5" 5Motion Chamois Black Small
Comfort and aerodyanmics are achieved by limiting the number of seams for a completely smooth transition that improves aerodynamics and comfort. Inside, the 5 Motion Chamois combines 3D preshaped wings and a deep split at the back bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. A Huggfit waist evenly distributed pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit.FABRIC:
- CB LAZER REV: MAXIMIZES MUSCULAR PERFORMANCE
- One-piece technology: Minimum numbers of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Huggfit waist: Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
- Lazer-finished at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Seamless inner leg: Adds comfort and reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- 5Motion Chamois
- Coldblack® finish
- Inseam 9.5"/24 cm
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.