NEW Magura MT4 Disc Brake and Lever - Front or Rear, Hydraulic, Flat Mount, Black
The MT4 is a 2-piston brake appropriate for XC or multi-use riding.
- Aluminum lever blade
- Carbotechture master cylinder
- Flip-flop lever design works on right or left side with either brake
- 3mm allen actuated reach adjust
- Royal Blood mineral oil
- MagnetiXchange system allows easy pad changes
- Designed for use with 2.0mm thick Magura rotors
- 5 year leakproof warranty with proof of purchase
- Pad Compound: Semi-Metallic
- Weight: 230
- Brake Lever Use: Left or Right
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Rotor Included: No
- Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 2000
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.