NEW Park PCS-9.3 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The PCS-9.3 is a basic folding bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic – a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair. Features 18" (460 mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing.
The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a locking support yoke and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-9.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.*
The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion. The PCS-9.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop.
- Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
- #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray
- *NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs
- Bike Weight Limit (per bike): 80
- Stand Style: Folding
- Weight (lbs): 16
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.