NEW Paul Component Engineering Love Lever Compact Brake Levers Black, Pair
The compact Love Lever is a lightweight long-pull brake lever designed for two-finger operation and easy adjustment. The design balances comfort and weight without feeling flimsy in your hand.
- Compatible with Paul Component Engineering Motolite and Klamper (long pull) brakes, as well as other long pull mechanical brakes
- The pivot features a dual sealed cartridge bearing for a smooth and stiff lever feel
- A 5mm set screw in the side of the lever perch allows you to adjust the reach, setting the distance from the bar to the lever to fit your hands
- Barrel adjusters are included for fine-tuning your brakes and their oversized design and smooth shape makes it easy to adjust them by hand, even wearing thick winter gloves
- Machined in the USA of 6061 Aluminum
- 22.2mm clamp size
- Brake Lever Use: Pair
- Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
- Color: Black
- Cable Head Type: Mountain
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 125
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.