NEW Planet Bike A.R.S. Lift Saddle - 210mm, Black
Planet Bike’s Anatomic Relief design is enhanced with Lift technology. The cambered cushion design reduces pressure on your sit bones. The ergonomic form is supported with gel and foam padding and dampening inserts to maximize comfort, soften road vibrations and decrease pressure on soft tissue areas. The Lift handle gives you a great hand hold to more easily pick up and move your bike. The A.R.S. Lift bicycle saddles are designed for recreational, leisure and E-bike cyclist looking for a wider platform and an extra amount of cushion and shock absorption.
- Camber Cushion ergonomic design reduces pressure on your sit bones and provides added comfort for seated pedaling
- Targeted Padding: Gel and foam padding added to sit bones area for enhanced shock absorption and comfort for city riding, trekking, commuting, Electric and leisure rides
- Soft Tissue Relief: The nose of the saddle is designed to comfortably relieve pressure for every type of rider
- Dampening Inserts: Dampening inserts built into the shell of the saddle help reduce impact and vibration
- Lift Handle: Integrated into the underside of the saddle, the handle allows for easy parking and moving of your bike
- Weather-resistant cover with abrasion-resistant side material
- Dimensions: 275mm x 175mm (A.R.S. Lift 175) 165mm x 210mm(A.R.S. Lift 210)
- Weight: 581 grams (A.R.S. Lift 175) / 637 grams (A.R.S Lift 210)
- Gender/Age: Unisex
- Color: Black
- Clamp Style: Standard Rails
- Defined Color: Black
- Saddle Cut Out: Yes
- Rail Material: Steel
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.