NEW Robert Axle Project Resistance Trainer 12mm Thru Axle, Length: 175 or 183mm Thread: 1.0mm
Robert Axle Project thru axles allow modern frames to be used with axle mount trainers.
- For use with bike trainers such as 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx and more
- IMPORTANT: Before ordering, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of the thru-axle equipped bike that you are using
- Measure trainer at the widest setting and measure the bike frame width at the rear hub
- The Robert Axle ends will extend 15mm past the frame on each side
- Axle shaft and axle ends are machined from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized
- Installed or removed using a 5mm Allen wrench
- Designed, built and tested in the USA
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.