SOLD OUT - NEW Salsa Blackthorn Carbon GX Eagle - Blue Mountain Bike
Blackthorn is Salsa’s 140 mm all-mountain 29er, built for riding any trail anywhere with confidence. It’s a well-balanced bike that takes on serious topography with gusto. Blackthorn is stable and confident on rugged descents and is a stunningly capable climber. With Split Pivot suspension dialed for maximum traction and pedaling efficiency, Blackthorn has the chops to ride all-mountain, all-out, all day.
- Carbon fiber frame and seatstays with 6061-T6 aluminum chain stays for durability
- Split Pivot + suspension design features 140 mm of efficient travel that’s fully active under braking and supportive throughout its stroke, paired with a 160 mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height to accommodate varying terrain, wheel sizes, and personal preference
- Integrated strap location on frame for tube or tool kit
- A short stem, long top tube and 64.6-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence
- 76.5-degree seat tube angle with seat tube lengths optimized for longer dropper posts
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing allows for shorter chainstays (431–432 mm), more tire clearance, more chainring options, and stiffer wheels
- Clearance for up to 29 x 2.6" or 27.5 x 3.0" tires
SIZING - Salsa's Recommended Rider Height:
- SM: 5'5"-5'8"
- MD: 5'8"-5'11"
- LG: 5'11"-6'2"
- XL: 6'2" and up
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.