SOLD OUT - NEW Salsa Cassidy Carbon Carbon SLX - Green Mountain Bike
Cassidy is Salsa’s 165 mm enduro 29er, built for seeking the truly technical trails of the world and taking them head-on. It’s an aggressive descent hunter that shows no fear when the going gets rowdy. Cassidy is resolute when flying down rocky, steep, rutted-out descents and has remarkable climbing prowess. With Split Pivot suspension dialed for maximum traction and pedaling efficiency, Cassidy relishes enduro courses and big terrain.
- Carbon fiber frame and seatstays with 6061-T6 aluminum chain stays for durability
- Split Pivot + suspension design features 165 mm of efficient travel that’s fully active under braking and supportive throughout its stroke, paired with a 180 mm suspension fork
- A 63.8-degree head tube angle with a short-offset fork provides confidence and handling prowess both up and down the mountain
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height to accommodate varying terrain, wheel sizes, and personal preference
- 75.7-degree seat tube angle with seat tube lengths optimized for longer dropper posts
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing allows for shorter chainstays (431¬–432 mm), more tire clearance, more chainring options, and stiffer wheels
- Integrated strap location on frame for tube or tool kit
- Clearance for up to 29 x 2.6" or 27.5 x 3.0" tires
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.