NEW Salsa EXP Series Hardtail Frame Pack 5
The EXP Series Frame Pack creates storage capacity in the main triangle of your frame, keeping weight centered, and gear out of the way of off-road obstacles. It's built with extremely durable fabric and zippers, and the result will see you through many miles, and many adventures.
- Weather resistant with fully welded-in #10 YKK waterproof zippers
- Internal hook and loop divider for separating gear and managing storage
- Exit port along downtube for use with water bladder or lights
- Non-driveside flat pocket for storage of maps, tools, phones, wallet, etc.
- Tapered at the front and along the bottom for maximum carrying capacity
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Number of Compartments: 2
- Primary Material: 500D TPU Nylon
- Total Volume: 256
- Waterproof: No
- Weight: 270
- A: Top Tube Length (CM): 36.5
- A: Top Tube Length (IN): 14.3
- C: Down Tube Length (CM): 47
- C: Down Tube Length (IN): 18.5
- E: Seat Tube Length (CM): 25
- E: Seat Tube Length (IN): 9.8
- Width (CM): 6-8
- Width (IN): 2.4-3.1
- Volume (L): 4.2
- Volume (In3): 225
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.